Just follow these simple steps to make an amazing chili:
- In a nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain any excess moisture.
- Transfer to a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Add the tomatoes, onion granulates, green pepper, chili, tomato sauce, chili powder, parsley, basil, cumin, garlic granulates, oregano, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with cheese and chives before serving.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1-2 tablespoons of onion granulates
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-4 tablespoons garlic granulates
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives